Friday, April 02, 2010

April ???

Sorry to be away so long.  I don't know how it happened and I do apologize.  I know how aggravating it is to find a blog you like, pictures you like to look at and eagerly wait for new things, only to have the same old, same old everytime you visit the blog.  I have lots of blogs I visit and I am so thankful there are lots of people that manage to blog every day -- or at least 2 or 3 times a week.  I want to be like them, really I do, but just can't seem to get it together.

I have a full time job.  I have a house and big yard (almost an acre) to take care of alone.  I have craft shows to prepare for and family events to celebrate.  I know everyone else has the same obligations, or even more, but sometimes time just seems to slip through my fingers.

And then I have this:  my sweet Madeline.  I haul out the lap top, get all the cords connected, go grab myself something to drink and come back and find this:

It's like she's telling me -- no computer time, pet me, hold me, love me, pay attention to me instead.  So what can I do?  Yeah, I'm a push over. 

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Cats must have a computer gene! Ours do the same thing; they seem to know just how to block the screen, don't they?

Lesley said...

I'd do the same. Cats know I'm a pushover. Can't help it. DH gets annoyed (only pretending to be) because I have to cross the road if I see a cat that looks like it needs a stroke and a cuddle.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

We all love to see what you have to share when you do, but hey; who's the one who's there to give you a stroke when you need one? Does Maddie watch Grey's Anatomy? Reminded me of something Mer once told Shepherd...
Happy Easter, my friend.

Gina E. said...

Aww that is so cute! Hate to think of the error message on your computer screen though!
Lesa, you sound like you have a very busy life indeed - don't stress over not posting stuff to your blog as often as other people. Some people don't seem have a life apart from their computers, but to be fair, for people who are disabled or lonely, the Internet must be a godsend.
I only post stuff on my blogs if I have something worthwhile, and it might be every few days, or not for three months! Whatever..