Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year and Time to Remember


Happy New Year to everyone.  I know it looks like Madeline has already celebrated and crashed -- but rest assured, she's just playing.

This past year has been very hard on so many people.  Maddie and I wish for 2010 to be better for all of us, especially those who have had such a hard time in 2009. 

I know I have not been the best blogger this  year.  I look back through the archives and there are some months I've been barely present.  I hope to do better this year. I want to thank all of you who stop by, look at my projects or at Madeline's latest antics -- we both appreciate you.   I need more time management skills -- if I can do it at work, I should be able to apply that to my own time as well.

Also, please spare a thought for my friend who lost her beloved Duchess (kitty) girl (18 years) yesterday.  She's playing on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge with her brother Jester.  While we are happy the two of them are together, we are terribly sad at being left behind.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Have a very Happy New Year, Lesa!

Anonymous said...

"Maud" is outstanding! Love the fluffy bird, leaf fairy, and nest of eggs. There's so much to look at! Great work!
Karen in OH