Monday, December 07, 2009

Beginning to Look. . . .



It's that season.  The end of craft show season -- YAY!!!  I did well this season of shows.  But I'm always glad when the season is over.

Do you like Madeline's picture?  This took me over two weeks of working with her to get this one shot.  Believe me, this is a one in a million shot.  And that's all I got -- was the one shot.  Of course, that's all I asked her for (please, please Maddie, let mommy just take one picture, okay?  Just one picture pretty girl?).  She sat absolutely still for the first shot.  I told her what a good girl she was.  Then asked for a second picture.  Well, she flew off the sewing machine table quicker then quick and that was it.

But I do think she looks too adorable in her little Santa hat.

10 comments:

Judy S. said...

So, how many cans of tuna did your cute photo require? How'd you like to come here and photograph Ginger and Mocha? LOL They are NOT as cooperative as Maddie unfortunately!

Marianne said...

Precious! Marianne in NJ

SewCalGal said...

Maddie looks so purrfect! I hope she got a nice treat as her reward. Please give her a rub for me and let her know I appreciate her Christmas photo!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Gina E. said...

Ha ha ha!! That is such a cute picture! There is no way Topsy would sit still with something on her head for me to take a photo!

Amy said...

I bet you had to move quick to get that shot.

Lesley said...

Doesn't she look wonderful...fed up, but wonderful. luv Lesley

Karen said...

Poor thing! She is looking abused for sure!! LOL

Charlene said...

Glad you had a good season! Now for Maddie - she is just adorable! She does have a sort of 'well, get it over' look on her face, but precious none the less!!

Merry Christmas puppy kisses and hugs from Pixie and me!

Ricë said...

it IS a fabulous photo. and you ARE lucky she allowed you to take it. my god, you can never ask anything of her ever again.

hope she got TONS of nip--

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Hey, you did good! I will bring my 8 cats over for a photo shoot with you since you are a pro, yes?