Monday, August 03, 2009

August

Hello everyone. Here it is August -- where the heck did the time go? Seems like it was just Memorial Day a couple of seconds ago.
This post has lots of pictures -- I know you love to look at pictures, because I do too (g).

I've been working on a few things -- here's a little covered tin I did. I was inspired by all the little covered tins that have been turning up on the 'net and by my friend Mary -- and I finally got mine completed.


A little fairy -- all embroidered and beaded. She will become a pillow to be sold at the craft shows this Fall -- which is one month away!



And this is my crazy girl. This is how she sleeps on the recliner. It doesn't look very comfortable to me, but Madeline will sleep this way for hours.




2 comments:

JK said...

Will you look at the Madds... Now that's a cat's life.. Cute, cute!!

Charlene said...

Pretty work! Love your tin, and the fairy is so pretty. One month! Wow - we know what you'll be doing. Maddie looks like she's hanging on, but if it makes her happy...