Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey!

Where's everyone been? My faithful companion here has been her wild child self -- ripping through the house, climbing the door/window screens (I should try that someone -- Madeline loves it so it must be a lot of fun!), jumping on the back of the reclinder to attack me each time I walk by. Madeline still has all her claws and I have the scars on my arms to prove it.

The weather here has finally warmed up and that's meant lots of time outdoors soaking up the sunshine and gardening, both flower and veggie.

I have been doing a little needlework. Here's a box that I covered the lid with CQ work. The box is gold/beige/white so it was a limited palette for me. All in all, a pretty easy project -- getting the block on that round lid went much better then I thought! Enjoy the pics.




7 comments:

Wendy said...

Your box is just lovely! I really need to make one of those.

CottageBliss said...

Your box is LOVELY! Enjoying looking at your blog....
Melissa

Charlene said...

What a lovely piece you made - is it for you? Hard to stay within a limited color scheme, but you did an outstanding job with it. Carefully, give Maddie a fluff for Pixie and me!

Ira said...

Great work. You box is so beautiful. You ask on my blog what is a T-shirt fabric - it is a non woven fabric, a trico.

Barbara C said...

Your box is really beautiful, and that's a great use of CQ.

Gerry said...

Very pretty box. Really soothing colors.

I keep thinking that I'm going to make one of these but I just don't seem to get there. I bought a bunch of boxes awhile on clearance but.....alas, they sit in the basement collecting dust. (Big sigh) :-)

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色