Friday, April 17, 2009

So Sorry!


Hello? Is anybody still there? I'm so sorry to those of you who still check my blog and see nothing new. I do appreciate you still dropping by, and I know how disappointing it is to check a blog and never see any updates. I really admire those of you who are able to post everyday and I enjoy looking at your new postings. I know it's been over a month since I posted anything.

What can I say? The weather has been rotten for the month of March and most of April. It's just now beginning to warm up and everything is a month behind. I've been trying to get a garden in and it's been hard when there have been hard freeze warnings (and hard freezing) way into April.

I've been working on a few things, mostly baby quilts (yes, again). I've been dyeing some laces for a quilt show a friend and I are going to do in June. I'll post full details of that later for any of you that are near.
Hopefully now that the weather is starting to warm up and spring may actually be here, I'll be more motivated.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hey Lesa! Glad to see you haven't blown away or been buried under snow. What a weird winter this has been! It's just now beginning to warm up here, way behind schedule. Have fun in your garden!

Charlene said...

I said to someone just the other day that we've had what I consider a typical spring - very chilly mornings with warmer, breezy afternoons - and folks are so surprised. In recent times it has been almost direct winter to summer. Good to 'see' you, and look forward to seeing more!