Friday, December 12, 2008

Way Too LONG!

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted something. What can I say? The craft show season had me running around like my hair was on fire. I sure didn't see where the economy was slowing down any -- or maybe I just had more bargains then I thought (g).

At Thanksgiving, my lovely SIL gave us all the flu -- the bad, hard kind that knocks you on your butt for a whole week. Then we had two craft shows after that. We were moving very, very slowly. But the season is over and I'm looking forward to getting to work on some of my own things for a while. Notice I didn't say I was looking forward to Christmas (LOL).

Madeline has not slowed down any. The day I was stricken with the flu (well, actually it started at 1:00 a.m. and went on until about 6:00 a.m.), I simply could not get out of bed. My poor baby ended up going about 24 hours without any food. But she was a good girl and didn't bother me -- just jumped up in the rocking chair in the bedroom and kept a close eye on me. As you can see, missing that meal did not slow her down any. This is a full size ladder that I store my quilts on. She makes a running leap and grabs the rung right below where she's sitting and then hops up onto the top step.


2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice to hear from you, Lisa, and glad you aren't buried under a snowdrift! Sorry to hear you had the flu and hope you're feeling A-OK again.

Cat said...

Welcome back!

Glad you got that flu behind you!

Sounds like quite a feat to land on the top of that ladder for Maddie!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!