Friday, September 05, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry for running off and leaving everyone hanging. I'm gearing up for craft show season, which starts this weekend. So I've been finishing, pricing and packing until I'm worn out. Everything is all outdoor shows until November, so weather is very, very important to me right now (LOL). I'll be back next week with pics of the show. This one is held on the grounds of an historic house. The house has been undergoing extensive renovation and hopefully, all the work has been finished and the furnishings moved back in.

Your laugh for the day: I had two baby quilts that Madeline insisted on laying on, so I picked the quilts up and put them over the back of a wooden kitchen chair. Little Missy insisted those quilts were hers, so you can see her precariously balanced on the back of the wood kitchen chair to show me that she is going to get her way and shed on my quilts! In one picture, you can actually see her claws out because she's holding on for dear life -- what a nut!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

She is determined, isn't she? Do you know what it is she loves about these particular fabbies? Is there a scrap you can give to her? Probably wouldn't be the same...

Judy S. said...

Score one for Maddie, I'd say! Our Ginger has "her" chair and pesters the person who sits there till they give in. Who are we but staff? BTW, good luck with your craft shows!