Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend

Had a nice, long, relaxing weekend and worked on lots of my projects. Unfortunately, when I took the photos, only one came out. The others were so blurry that when I looked at them this a.m., it made me seasick (LOL).

Here's my 4th block in the Birds of a Feather quilt. So far, I'm ahead on this quilt. It's not a block of the month program or anything, just that I've set myself a goal of doing a block a month. I also made a sweet little fairy CQ block. That was the picture that was so blurry. I'll try again later.

I do want to thank everyone for your comments. I read each and every one. In fact, I've got requests for some other pics and I'll try and get those up too. To Lin Moon, I'll take a better picture of my Quilting Arts entry quilt. I've also been asked to show my handkerchief quilt, and I'll do that too. I'm not ignoring your requests -- just have had lousy weather for photographs. I have the misfortune to live in a part of the country where spring has still not arrived and I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will. It's only about 20 degrees right now and we have a whole week where our high temps won't be much higher then that.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Gosh, Lesa, your bird quilt is going to be fabulous. This block is just great.....also liked your stars for the American Hero quilt. They reminded me of some of the Lizzie Kate cross stitch designs.

So Maddie likes to sew, too? Our Ginger likes to sew and knit, and especially to chew on my knitting needles. Funny little felines, aren't they?

Thanks for doing the Tuesday embellishments. I always try to remember to check your blog that day!

Susan said...

What a beautiful block - great addition to the others. We'll all be envious of your finished quilt. =)