Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oops!

First off, a correction on last week's seam embellishment. The little daisy flowers were done by Lori -- I'm glad you guys are keeping an eye on me, as I need all the help I can get (g). For this week's seam treatment, please visit Lori's blog, (click on her name above) and see the second entry with the Chesire cat. Look at the frame around the cat -- for that matter, look at the cat itself! So cute!!! I'm directing you there this week as the battery in my camera died so I couldn't post anything of my own.

Once again, I want to thank all of you for your comments. I hope you've been enjoying the seam embellishments and that it's been inspiring. Another tip for viewing CQ work -- go to ebay, put Crazy Quilt or Crazy Quilting in the search line. There is usually a couple of antique crazy quilts listed, with several pictures of some of the various blocks. You'll be able to see how our ancestors practiced the art of crazy quilting and give you some more ideas for your own blocks.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Just popping in to say hello! Lots of pretty pictures to look at - love all of the seam embellishments. Fun stuff!