Monday, March 10, 2008

Fairy


Morning. First I want to thank everyone for all of your comments you've been leaving. I love reading them and I'd love to respond to everyone, but some of you are set up as "no reply." Meaning that if I don't know you and know your email, I can't reply. That's okay if you want to be set up that way, but I feel bad not being able to thank each of you personally.

This is what I did this weekend. This is another block in my Fantasy CQ quilt. The beautiful fairy was pieced by Kathryn in PA, a member of my CQForNewbies group. I don't know if Kathryn is reading or not, but this is one of my favorite blocks. I loved working on this block and did lots and lots of beading. No matter how many beads I use, it seems my stash of beads never goes down (LOL). Don't you love this fairy's face? I added the sparkly metallic thread to her hairdo because she just deserved it.

The fairy is the 3rd in my Fantasy CQ quilt. You can see the Wizard block here. And the dragon here. I have added more "stuff" to the dragon block since this photo was taken. And will probably add more to the Wizard also. That's one neat thing about doing CQ -- you can keep adding more and more things to your blocks until you are totally satisfied.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Lesa, I love these Fairy blocks..I may have to join a future swap..beautiful peicing and beautiful bead work..

Gerry said...

Wonderful blocks! Thanks so much for the links to the other 2. What fun!

Judy S. said...

I had fun looking at all 3 of your blocks. Will you put them into a wall hanging? It was fun to look at your stitching and especially the way you added the beads. Nice work!

Ati. Norway. said...

Love your fairy block and special what you did with the hair.
Like the block below also !

Lori said...

Lesa, your Fairy blocks are great! Love the dragon and the fairy..her face is just precious! Great job on the hair!
Lori Kinney

Louisiana Momma said...

i see some scallops!!! you know I love them :-) your block is beautiful.

Charlene said...

Yes, such a sweet face! Very nice block -- for a fantastic quilt!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色