Thursday, March 06, 2008

Catching Up


We're running under Vista here (and basically hating every minute of it -- slow, slow, slow, then crash, crash, crash). But the graphics on the screen (when they finally do open) are fantastic! I see details in pictures that I never knew were there.

Here's the little fairy I was going to show you the other day. Lots of sparklies in their dresses and wings and lots of beading. I keep beading and beading things but the stash never seems to go down any (g).

Susan has been working on the American Hero blocks I sent to her. Let's wish her lots of luck. I made and donated the blocks but could not put them together because of this:


My sweet little helper that likes to get into everything. It's been a while since I showed you a picture of her. She's making sure that I don't pile anything more on my table.

4 comments:

Gerry said...

Pretty block! Glad to see Maddie is keeping you in check. LOL.

I've heard horror stories about Vista. But then again, when the kinks are worked out it could be wonderful. Good luck.

gocrazywithme said...

Lesa, that is the cutest fairy print fabric. I have a heart you made with some of it.
Maddie is Queen of the Table....and the house, I'm sure!
Janet

Charlene said...

Maddie looks like she is feeling back to her normal, healthy self. Glad to see she's back on patrol!

Gina E. said...

Awww how cute is that! What a gorgeous pussy cat!