Friday, December 14, 2007

THANK YOU!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have bought my "stuff" the last week or so off of Ebay and Etsy. A REALLY big thank you, not just from me, but from my 11 nieces and nephews (LOL) who will be the beneficiaries of my extra cash. Seems like Mr. Scrooge is not giving a Christmas bonus this year. And today was the last payday before Christmas and also the payday where I have to make the house payment. So I do appreciate your support! Whether you found my auctions or Etsy store through the blog, or through just browsing the internet -- I'm glad you found me!

The weathermen are saying we're going to get 5 to 9 inches of snow here tonight, and then that will be all for the end of this month. In other words, a brown Christmas. Do you think we could hold them to this? I would LOVE for that forecast to be right. I'm already tired of ice and snow and cold. What exactly do you think we should do with weathermen who can't seem to predict the weather in spite of all the fancy, high tech, high dollar equipment they have?

3 comments:

Susan said...

It's nice to have an extra source of income, isn't it? Glad it came at the right time!

Here's hoping you don't get more snow. It sounds to me like you've had enough for the entire winter!

Ravenhill said...

Wonderful for you that you are doing so well in selling your handmade items! I think the cards you make are quite something and am really impressed!

gocrazywithme said...

Lesa,
thanks for your comments on my landscapes on my blog. The fabric in the background that you said you have also; that is what I would use for the background on your tower block. I haven't read those books, but it does make for an interesting background/sky. I dread the day that I run out of it!
Janet in Colorado