Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Final Decision!

Over the long weekend I had (long as in I was pretty much trapped inside), I got out the Dark Tower block again. I know you're probably tired of hearing/looking at this and so am I. I still wasn't happy about the last background. So this is it! This is the final one! I have spent wayyyyyyy too much time jacking around and it's time to make a decision and live with it. If I keep horsing around with every block this quilt will never get off the ground.
These aren't sewn down yet, just placed carefully (waiting for Maddie to have a wild moment and send everything flying off the table). There will be clouds appliqued over the sunset strips. Right now the strips look pretty uniform in size, but that will change after they're sewn down. So that's my final decision and I'm sticking with it (g) -- time to make this work!

I've also listed some other things on ebay and etsy. The link for the etsy shop is on the right. If you don't do Paypal and are interested in something in the etsy shop, just click the buy button and then mark "other" as your payment option. It sends me an email and I can contact you and we'll work out payment. You do not have to have a Paypal account to shop with me. You can see some other things here and here. Don't mean to make this sound like an ad, but I just love doing the little hyperlinks (LOL).

2 comments:

Susan said...

Alright! That's a sunset! Do you have the other blocks planned?

Charlene said...

Oh, wow! Now that's bright and beautiful! Love it - excitement. Can't wait to see what's coming!