Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bet Ya Wish. . . .

you lived where I do (LOL). This is the scene outside my side window on Tuesday and Wednesday. It will probably be the same scene for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as we have not seen the sun in over a week. Brrrrr.


So what to do when you're stuck inside? Well, make hearts of course! I whipped up a few hearts to finish out the Sharing Our Hearts swap on CQForNewbies. The fairy is my favorite, but it's on its way to a new home.



Madeline took this opportunity to catch a little nap on my ironing board. She likes it when I'm home and wants to hang on me (which makes it a little difficult to sew). The ironing board was our compromise (g). It was hard to get her to settle down -- she was a little freaked out by all the branches and limbs that kept hitting the roof. She just knew there was something up there that was going to get her! More snow coming in this weekend so I'll get even more sewing time. And just think, it isn't even "officially" winter yet! And this is global warming????

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh, how beautiful. Probably not so much to you, but from THIS distance... Funny, I could click on the icy pic to see it up close, but not the others. The hearts are so pretty, and Mattie looks quite content at the moment. I've spoken to DS, Mom, and Dad, but I can hardly wait to get home to get a kiss from Pixie!

Susan said...

The picture is beautiful, but I'll pass on sharing that with you, thanks. =) The hearts are great! Do you still need more? I volunteered, but didn't hear back.

Jane said...

Hi Lesa, I'm glad you nestled yourself inside during that ice. The hearts are great, the "Dark Tower" too. OX to Maddie.

Ravenhill said...

How lucky to be stuck inside because of a snowstorm and be able to craft all day!!! That would be my dream come true. The hearts are lovely. I have been making hearts too and will post about them tomorrow!