Monday, November 19, 2007

Absence

Sorry for the absence. A co-worker died last week. It was sudden and to say we are all stunned is a great understatement. She was my friend and the only one I talked to at work. She is greatly missed by all of us.

I haven't done that much in the last few weeks -- had another craft show and it was okay. Not great, but okay. The effects of the gas prices are certainly trickling down to all of us. When you are a seller, you get hit both ways with the gas hikes -- personally and professionally.

I've put this lace grab bag up in my etsy shop. The link is over there on the right. This is the last of the lace from Crazy Judyth (at least the last that I have -- I've heard rumors she has lots and lots more). This group contains some motifs and some handmade lace. If you're interested, take a look. If you know someone who would be interested, please send them the link.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so sorry about your co-worker and friend. Much sympathy and a big hug.

Charlene said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your coworker friend.