Monday, October 08, 2007

Thanks!

Here are the participants who did such an outstanding job on my Mardi Gras block:
Christy, Linda, Kate, JK, Jenny, Lori, Rebecca, Nancy, Sue and Lynn. Stand up and take a bow! I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. If I have -- stand up and take credit for your work.
This is one of the Harlequins in the center section of the block. Check out his collar -- isn't that the coolest thing? He also has bows on his shoes, but of course I managed to cut those out of the picture!
I have this hanging on the wall in my sewing room and every day I notice something new on it. That's the fun of CQ blocks -- so much detail it takes you a while to really absorb it all. You never get tired of looking at a block because each time you see something new.

1 comment:

Louisiana Momma said...

how cool.. you know I like the mardi gra block since I am living in the mardi gras state ;-)

ps you have been tagged, check my blog for details.