Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Courtney -- a member of CQForNewbies, our CQ group on Yahoo. I have to share 7 facts about myself, some random, some weird. Well, I could fill up a whole blog with weirdness (LOL). Here goes:
  1. I'm left handed. While that's not too weird in the world in general, I am the only one in my whole entire family. No siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. are left handed. Just me.
  2. I hated sewing in high school. I would write English compositions for a girl in my class and she would sew my garments for me. Now I have a very expensive sewing machine (my 3rd one) and I love to sew!
  3. I do not know my multiplication tables past the 5's. For some reason I have a mental block against them and have never been able to learn them.
  4. I cannot and will not stand to see an animal mistreated and will immedately step in and stop it. My little brother and I beat up a teenage boy when we were barely in grade school over animal abuse, and I confronted an idiot in the back of a pick up truck that was beating a dog while in my twenties (and wearing a dress -- free show on the edge of the highway while I picked up my skirt and jumped into the back of a pick up). I will also "steal" an animal from someone when I see it being abused and find it a good home.
  5. My worst month is January. I hate the cold and January seems to go on forever. It is best if you just don't talk to me during that month (g).
  6. I am totally addicted to Diet Coke. I rarely drink anything else and keep a steady stream going from sun up until way past sun down.
  7. And the last and probably the weirdest for anyone that knows me -- I would love to renounce the world and go and live like the Amish. No electricity, no phones, no modern conveniences. Just peace and quiet and all the time is YOUR time, not someone else's.

So there it is. I haven't been able to make it around too many blogs lately, but I will tag:

Chelle and JK. I would tag Judyth, but I know she hates these things. If not, then Judyth, step up and let us know some facts about you.

Here's the rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules, Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird., Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them), and Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Great info. Very telling!

Chelle said...

Oh dear, I'm not so good at taggy things. I came up with a list of 6 weird things in February. Maybe I can expand on that. I'll do my best! :o)

I enjoyed reading your list. I would not have guessed that you'd enjoy living in an Amish paradise. Gotta go, I'm channeling Weird Al...