Thursday, October 25, 2007

Etsy


This summer I had fun playing with some old wood, bits and pieces of various things and lots of bird pictures. Here in the heart of the Midwest, very conservative, people just "don't get" the concept of altered art and are just not into my fun little things. So I'm putting a couple of these up in my Etsy shop. The link is over on the right if you'd like to jump over and have a look. It doesn't cost anything to look (LOL)

I tried working some on my Dark Tower quilt yesterday but just couldn't get motivated. I have so many ideas running through my mind but just can't settle down just yet. Thank you for all of your comments on the Tower section. It's still not finished -- after all, what's a tower without stonework on it? Hopefully, after this weekend I'll have more progress to show.

2 comments:

Susan said...

He's very whimsical! You need an outlet on Rodeo Dr. or someplace in the Village in NYC. =)

Charlene said...

Good luck with your sales! They're sure to fly away.