Friday, August 17, 2007

TGIF

Friday, Friday -- I live for Fridays.
I also live for your many kind comments. I try (I really do!) to thank each and every one of you personally. Thank you for looking at my things (and liking them) and admiring Madeline (yes, she does "fly" -- from the floor to my shoulder, and not necessarily on commend, sometimes just whenever she feels like it). Some of you come through with "no reply" or "anonymous." If you have a blog, I go and visit you and will usually comment there (unless the boss is constantly standing over my shoulder). Speaking of which. . .
There's a big change coming in my work world and of course, it's not a good change for me. So my posts may be a little scarce here for a while -- hope not! As soon as the dust settles and I can give you all the gory details, I will!

Meanwhile, it may be good to lay low for a little while.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh, shoot. There was a survey on the radio today about how many men said work interferred with their personal lives. I was surprised it was only about 20%. It interferes with mine 100%. Work can put a damper on it in a heart beat. Mine has been more consuming lately, too. You know we'll all be here, watching for your updates. Keep us posted when you can.

Susan said...

I hope the changes coming don't affect you a whole lot - at least not in a negative way!

gocrazywithme said...

Please keep posting when you can! Your blog is one of my favorite stops in blogdom .... blogville .... blogtown ....whatever... I like visiting!

Allison Ann Aller said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying such nice things!
I too hope your work doesn't become too onerous...
Stay Stitching whenever possible!
~Allie