Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Nice" Award

Thanks to my buddy Charlene (http://whenthisyouseerememberme.blogspot.com/) I've been given the "Nice Matters" Award. You can read about it on her blog, along with seeing some pretty pictures of her Fall swap block.

I'm supposed to nominate other people for this award. Now I read about 100 different blogs (it's how I get through the day at work (LOL)), and as far as I can tell almost everyone has already been nominated. So to my logical little mind, that means that we're all nice -- which shouldn't surprise anyone because it seems like artists/crafters are in general the nicest people around.



I showed you a little peek the other day of what I've been working on and here it is -- crazy quilted notebook covers. I decided for fun to put one up on ebay and see what happens. Though really, this is something you have to see in person to get the full effect. There's lots of beading, fancy threads, etc., that just doesn't translate well into photographs.

5 comments:

gocrazywithme said...

I like the notebook cover, Lesa, and hope you do well with it on eBay!

Susan said...

I like the notebook cover. I would have bid, but I don't do eBay. Mayone one of these days, I'll ask you to make one for me.

Gerry said...

Congrats on the AWARD!!!

Also, your notebook is very cool. Best of luck to you on eBay.

Candi said...

How fun is that? I'm using a couple of binders for classes and that's a great idea. Good luck on the sales I'm sure you'll do good!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Charlene said...

That's a great idea to post on eBay. At least you won't be out in the heat at a show! It's very pretty - should do well!