Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quilting

I hauled my big Janome 6600 out to the kitchen table to work on my commission quilt. I have to move the machine because the table in my sewing room is too piled up with stuff to maneuver a big quilt around. It's actually easier to haul the big machine to the other room then it is to clean off the table in the sewing room -- I'm sure many of you can relate to this (g)


Look at my little helper! She has to have her nose in everything. I think all my work wore her out (LOL). This is not the commission quilt -- this is just one I have around the house that I use to practice my machine quilting on.

I got a new laptop for home use. I haven't had a computer at home for several months now. The Mac I bought back in 1989 finally died. It was very sad. I couldn't afford the Mac I wanted, so I'm making do (fighting with) a regular PC. But I'm lucky in that we have the nicest computer tech at work who has the patience of two saints -- bless him!

If you're interested, I have several lots of some vintage trims (embroidered, pom pom ball fringe, etc.) up for sale in the Etsy shop. I'm selling these for a friend. The link is over on the right -- go take a look if you're into vintage trims.

No comments: