Friday, July 27, 2007

FINISHED!!

A big Woo-Hoo! I have FINISHED the bunny blocks. This is the last one. Another bunch of blind little bunnies (LOL). I do intend to use beads and embroidery for their eyes, but I wanted to get them all done before I gave them expressions.

I probably won't set the quilt into a top until later this year, as my craft shows will soon be coming up. Thanks to this blogging thing, I was able to keep at this and actually meet a goal of doing one block a month. This is the first block of the month kit that I've ever finished the blocks, and yes, I have a whole file cabinet full of "blocks of the month" I've collected over the years. Maybe next year, I'll start with another one and since I have a commitment to all of you and this blog to show my progress on things.

What's up next? Back to something for me -- my fantasy quilt. This is the next block. Isn't she pretty?


3 comments:

Gerry said...

Congrats on finishing! That's such a good feeling, istn't it? Now we need to see the 'completed' project....and you thought you were done!

Charlene said...

Yeah! I know you're glad the blocks are finished, and we're waiting to see the next one started!

Susan said...

Oh, cute block. Do you have them all laid out together? I'd love to see what they look like all at once. I like what I can see of the new project - just wish I could see it closer.