Monday, July 16, 2007

Almost DONE!

Here is my next to the last bunny block. This is June's block and yes, it was done in June. Just took me this long to get a picture taken. Now do you kinda see why it's taken me so long to get this block of the month in gear? I already have the last block prepped and ready to be appliqued and then you'll hear me scream for joy that I've actually finished a block of the month project. What we won't talk about is the filing cabinet full of other BOM's that haven't seen the light of day for (mumble, mumble) years.

Work is getting more and more stressful. We have a major case going on and it's a major headache. No time off for the next 2 to 3 months (why do these things always happen during summer in the prime vacation months?). So to console myself (LOL) I went shopping at Pat Winter's Gathering (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=80476) site and got this:


I ordered the one on the left -- don't ya just love those silk ribbons? I thought these little chicks would go good with my bunnies. And since Pat is one of the most generous people around, she sent the other as freebies.


2 comments:

Charlene said...

Pat's the greatest, and don't you just love how they come packaged - smelling so nice! ...on the bunny trail... Will this be a quilt for your fall bazaar sales? What a pretty piece of art it will be!

Susan said...

I love your bunny block! This is going to be such a great quilt. I'm proud of you for being on the last block!

No need to mention those others. Their turn will come. If not in this life, then in the next. =)

So sorry you won't be getting time off and it will be a stressful rest of the summer. I hope you find stitching time to relieve the stress!

Pat is so generous, I don't know how she makes any money. I just love all the things I get from her, though.