Thursday, June 07, 2007

Block of the Month

I actually finished this on time in May, just haven't had time to get a picture of it. Here's my May bunny block. This time it was a two part block. The good news is there are only two more blocks to do and I am done with this block of the month quilt that has taken me a year and a half to do (LOL). The bad news is that the last two blocks are both double blocks. And they're very detailed and complicated. And it's already June 7th and I haven't even done the prep work on one of them yet.

Thank you to all of you for your comments. I love getting the comments and when I have an email address for you, I do try and reply and say thanks for stopping by. If I don't thank you personally, it's because you're coming through as "anonymous." Nothing wrong with remaining anonymous, but I want you to know I do appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.


I've been cleaning out the house. I have lots of nice things I have made or people have made for me that I just don't have room to display or just weren't to my taste. I'm trying to get some of it uploaded into the Etsy shop. So if you may be interested in some bargains, check the shop in the next few days.

4 comments:

Gerry said...

ROFL. I love the scarf flying in the wind and your bunny speeds down the road. Too cute!

Charlene said...

You're getting it done -- that's the main idea; right? This one's a cutie pie!

Chelle said...

That bunny is way too cute! Love the yo-yo wheels. I just learned how to make yo-yos last week. FUN!

Vicky said...

Awesome applique! I have been following your blog, just never left a comment, I guess!

I just love this pattern! Yours is going to be stunning!