Friday, June 29, 2007

Bee Hive Doll Quilt


Just a quick little note here. Here's my latest little doll quilt. I found the bee hive transfer in a box of old, old embroidery transfers. I have always loved bee hives and it just seemed to fit in this little quilt. I'm putting it up in the Etsy shop.

I will be working a trial next week so my computer time will be non-existent. I don't know if I can survive not looking at all the blogs every day and checking my email every 20 minutes (LOL), but I guess I have no choice -- I do have to work.

SOLD! Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Gerry said...

This is really cute. It gives me ideas for all of my home-spun fabrics!

Charlene said...

Very sweet little quilt. Love the hive - reminds me of Pooh! We'll miss you - don't work too hard.

Chelle said...

What a sweet little quilt!