Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wizard

Here's my completed Wizard block for the fantasy quilt. If you click, it will make a bigger picture. Lots of beading went on yesterday and lots of work with Sulky Holoshimmer thread (that's the rays coming out of the crystal ball). I also took a close up of the crystal ball for you. It was embroidered by my friend, Christine, from Boston. The little heart was sent to me by my friend Crazy Judyth (http://crazyjudythsstuff.blogspot.com/

I want to thank all of you for your comments on my blog. I try to respond to everyone, but some of you come through as "anonymous" or no reply. I do go and look at your blogs though (I'm very addicted to blogs!) and leave a comment there.

Does anyone else have a problem with the spacing in Blogger? I swear I try 3 or 4 times to make things look nice. They look nice in preview but then when they're published ------- I thought the new blogger was supposed to be better. Sheesh, the old version was much better at spacing.

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Enchanting... love the glow!

Thelma said...

Wow Lesa!! He just sparkles. I love it. Your so talented. Love the specialty threads too. All I can say is AWESOME!!

Lynn said...

Lesa, you do such beautiful work...I just love it.

Momma Bear said...

OOOH!Aahhhh! Pretty, Sparkles!

I couldn't tell you from the old blogger to the new blogger, I just knoe my links are at the bottom of the page & nothing I do gets them any closer together!

Ati. Norway. said...

Lesa, it turned out beautiful!!

Eileene said...

Ya know, I'm not into wizards but this is really cool. I really like it. Youdid a great fob. Eileene