Friday, April 06, 2007

Bunny of the Month

I'm falling back into bad habits. This is my bunny block that should have been done in March. I'm pushing the envelope with it not being done until the first week in April. And it's not really done. As you can see these are very, very plain bunnies. They have no eyes, no lace or trim. But at least they are appliqued down.

I have about 2 or 3 more of these blocks to do before all are completed. All the rest of the blocks are doubles -- meaning there are 2 blocks for each month. I purchased these over a year ago and I'm still not finished with them.

And I won't mention how I also purchased another block of the month kit and it finished up this month. I haven't even opened any of the packages to it!
But hey, I did manage two posts to the blog already this month so I guess I'm ahead in that department (LOL).

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Cutie pie bunnies. Hey, girl - you get more done in a week than many of us do in a month, so don't dis yourself. Thanks for taking the time to share the heat tutorial - that's a one of these days project!