Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Presents, I Got Presents


One of the great things about being a list owner, is that sometimes people send you presents -- really neat presents (LOL). Seriously, I have a great bunch of people at CQForNewbies, and they are a very generous group.

My first gift is from Christy and it's a cool notebook cover. She figured this out on her own (with a little help from her hubby). Don't you just love it? I know I do. I love the colors and fabrics she picked and her stitching, as always, is great! This is the front of the notebook. Her stitching for my name is so nice and neat!
And here's the back: She hsa stitched the stem section of the vine on the butterfly fabric to give it more detail and texture and the little flowers are 3-D sequin and bead embellishments. All together the neatest little notebook cover. I'm sooooo glad there's a nice fat little notebook inside so I can use it for a long time.

Another gift I received is from Ati:



http://www.malinaplass.blogspot.com/


As some of you may remember, I've been working on a bunny block of the month quilt. Ati foundation pieced this little guy and sent him to me. I think he will look perfect on the back of my bunny quilt so he can keep company with all the other little bunnies.





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great job Christy and Ati, your work is so wonderful. Lesa, You are truly lucky to get those great presents.

Christy said...

Hi Lesa,

So glad you like your little fat notebook so much! I had fun working on this for you....and yeah, I guess we have to give my Hubs a LITTLE credit! HA!

Ati's chocolate bunny is just adorable!!!! I love it!

Christy

Thelma said...

You have received some very awesome gifts.