Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Working on Those Bunnies


I have another bunny block done -- yippee! This is the biggest block in the quilt. I'm adding my own touches to the bunnies. For this one I added a lovely pink rose collar and a bit of lace to the basket of eggs he's carrying.

I found the neatest chalk pencil device at Joann's over the weekend. It comes in a plastic case with lots of different colors of very thin chalks. Almost like pencil leads only they're chalk. You load these different color chalks into the "pencil" that comes with the kit. These are so much easier for me to mark with then the so-called quilters chalk pencils. I got this in the quilting section of Joann's in case anyone is interested.


Here's a close up of the bunny face. It was much easier to mark his eye with the new chalk marking device I found.

So I've fulfilled my monthly duty of working on my UFO's or WISPs (works in slow progress). Now all energy turned towards Christmas.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

What a lovely project the bunnies are. Soft and sweet. This is the first time I've been notified of an update from bloglines in a while, and see that you've posted more recently! I got a set of those chalk markers at Hancock when their quilting supplies were 50% off, but have not tried them yet. I've had the hardest time finding something that marks well.

Gerry said...

This is too cute. What a great idea for spring decor!