Thursday, December 21, 2006

Heart Received


Look at this lovely heart I received from my friend Wilma in Holland. Wilma is a member of my group, CQForNewbies on yahoo. Her stitching is so delicate and perfect. Those little red dots on the right hand side are French Knots -- not beads! I swear, I have teeny tiny seed beads that are bigger then these French knots.

Thank you again Wilma, it's one of the prettiest hearts I have ever received.

And since things are extemely hectic at work and I don't know if I'll have time to sign back on here again, I want to take this time to wish everyone Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and lots of quilting/CQ goodies in your stocking this year.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wilma does lovely work. I like the heart I swapped with her, too. The vine is really pretty, but I love that tiny stitching across the top the best.