Monday, November 27, 2006

It's That Time

Time to start putting up the Christmas decorations. I do very little decorating anymore, since I'm "decorating" a craft booth every weekend. That doesn't leave much time to do your own house and besides, I'm a little burnt out by the time the shows are done.

This is a quilt I made last year. I used all my favorite snowmen pattern from about 6 different books. It's one of my favorites.



It hangs on the wall in the living room and is the first thing you see when you come in the door.

Here's the snowmen decoration I painted for my brother, all lit up.

And last, but certainly not least, this is the reason why I paint for my brother and he goes all out for his decorating. This is the youngest of the three kids. Alex didn't want to pose with any of the new decorations -- he only wanted to be with "Papa Noel."



2 comments:

Charlene said...

...and THAT is the real reason for decorations! He looks so happy.

Your quilt is beautiful - that'd be enough decorating for me, too.

Candi Harris said...

Oh my gosh, your quilt is soooo nice! I love all the snowmen:) You do such nice work!
HUGZ:)
Candi