Friday, October 06, 2006

Pillows, Pillows and More Pillows


Been a crazy couple of weeks doing craft shows and getting ready for more craft shows. Here are some of my newest pillows. I sell lots and lots of pillows. I find it hard to do the same thing over and over again (which is why I will never be a mass producer - ha ha), so most of my pillows are "one of a kind items."

The witch legs are cross stitch. The rest are regular hand embroidery, with crayon tinting.

Madeline's little friend, Reznick is back for a week. She didn't recognize him at first and there were a few hissy fits. He's has grown so much in just a few weeks. He is now as big as Madeline so there's lots of rough tumbling and a few growls. For those of you wondering about the name (and if you're a 20-something, you know what the name means), Reznick was named after the lead singer of the Goo-Goo Dolls. Seems somewhere out in cyperspace there's a whole message board of people who have Reznick the cat as the mascot of the board. So I guess we are housing a "celebrity" this week. And here Madeline thought SHE was the celebrity - LOL.

1 comment:

Barbara C said...

Oh, what great pillows! The witch legs are too funny. Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with your sales.