Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thank You!

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time and posted comments on the quilts and the comments on my sweet baby Wendy. I was surprised to see there are actually people reading my ramblings (ha ha!). I have no pictures today, as I'm busy, busy, busy finishing up things such as the giant commission quilt (sewing miles and miles of binding right now), the last 4 baby quilts (somehow I have two of them in the binding stage also -- don't you just hate the boring binding part?), and then lots of things for my craft shows which will start the weekend after Labor Day (how did that sneak up so fast?). I will have pictures of the f inished projects very soon so check back. And for some reason, blogger is not letting me make paragraphs so I will end this one, as I know my eyes kind of glaze over at reading long postings without any paragraphs.

No comments: