Thursday, June 15, 2006

Etsy Shop



Well, I did it. I took everyone's advice and opened up my own Etsy shop. Etsy is strictly for handmade items and it's a one price shop -- no auction like Ebay. For those of you that don't know, I do other things beside the sewing and crazy quilting. In fact, I do WAY too many other things -- I'm a little scattered in my thinking at times.

This is one of the first items I've put in the Etsy shop. I've done several of these butterflies and in fact, sold two on Ebay not too long ago. However, the ebay thing is a lot of trouble (and a lot of different fees all the time).

I hope you'll go take a look at my shop. I'm not feeling that banner, but I don't know (a) how to fix it or (b) how to make a better one. If someone knows the secrets of doing killer banners, please, please let me know.

http://www.maddiecanfly.etsy.com

2 comments:

Trixie Lou said...

I really like these butterflies. They're very unique . . . and with regard to the banners, Christine is a Live Journal veteran and those kids make banners all the time . . . maybe we can ask her to help . . . it's not like she's horribly busy this summer. The challenge is to try to get her out of bed before noon. Anyway, I'll ask her about this.

Sharon said...

I came by your blog via the AJmarketing yahoo group and just wanted to say hi! Good luck with your etsy shop. ~Sharon