Tuesday, March 21, 2006

CQ Group

A new cyber friend, JK, and I have come up with an idea for a new group. I've been around the net a few times in various groups and swaps and sometimes, some people you swap with just aren't nice. They're what I call the "new rope" people (you know, they wouldn't be happy if you hung 'em with a new rope ).

So JK and I are going to start a group, a newby group, though you don't have to be a newby to play. It will be a Yahoo group and it will be for swaps for people who are afraid their stuff might not be good enough, or people who have been criticized before, or people who have heard the bickering and arguing going on and are afraid to get into any swaps and just in general, anyone who wants to swap and have a safe, nonjudgmental place to do it.

JK has FABULOUS lessons on how to crazy piece. And when I say FABULOUS, that's what I mean. Complete with pictures and little pointed fingers to show what she's talking about. So keep watching this blog for more details. We're currently working on all the specifics and as soon as we get things together, the scoop will be posted here.

1 comment:

pat winter said...

Hi, I am a crazy quilter who writes for a free online crazy quilt magazine which you and your "newbies" may enjoy. Check out www.cqmagonline.com. We publish every three months. The next issue will be out the end of April. You can view our current and back issues any time you want. I am not advertising, just thought it may be of interest. Pat W.